Wednesday 28 November 2012

My Month In Instagram: November




The month started in the way every month should: with a Killers gig. Amazing. I have waited so many years to see these guys and I was in no way disappointed. I felt pretty lucky to see them before Brandon lost his voice, such a shame for everyone who had to re-schedule. Barely any wardrobe purchases this month as I'm saving for Christmas, but was certainly lusting after this Marks & Spencer's parka! Hopefully it'll be in the sale soon, and I can tuck it away for next winter. November always means the re-stocking of the 'seasonal' aisle in Tesco, and was so excited to see Cadbury Wishes back in stock: these will forever remind me of my last year at university, sitting in the library late into the night writing my dissertation and munching on these. Finally, November brought with it my Christmas job at Paperchase which meant walking through Nottingham city centre every other day, unable to avoid the Christmas market and ever-tempting food stalls! I love Christmas and can't wait for all the Instagram photos December will bring...








No comments:

Post a Comment