Monday 11 June 2012

Izzy In The Sky: Top Accessory Picks



After a recent twitter follow, I have discovered this adorable online accessory store, Izzy In The Sky. I am so tempted to buy almost everything! So instead I've listed my top 3 items to buy to keep on trend but still unique!


Knotted Tye Dye Headband
£18.00

Once a hippy stereotype, tie-dye is a huge trend at the moment, and this is the perfect accessory to embrace it if you don't feel like going all-out with homemade t-shirts and leggings. As Izzy make them all by hand, every batch is different!



Knitted Glitter Sweetheart Dickie Bow Necklace
£18

If this is not the most adorable thing I have ever seen, I don't know what is! So innovative, I've never seen this design before! Knit has come back into fashion in a big way recently, so why shouldn't the accessory market have a bite! This would look cute with a simple shift dress or a strapless sweetheart neckline.


Turquoise Cross Bead Necklace
£9.00
(Available in gold and silver)

A small nod to the 'belief' styles popular this season, and a great mix of on-trend colours, gold and turquoise. All your friends will be asking where you got this from!



No comments:

Post a Comment